We appreciate you, our loyal customers, for your support throughout the years. As a thank you for helping make us who we are, we are offering an Anniversary Special.
Now through June 30th, 2019, get 15% off any service or repair–just mention “Anniversary Special” when you schedule!
Auto Car Workshop Recap
- Be familiar with the manual for your car.
- Sign up for AAA, you never know when you’ll need it.
- Pay attention to all dashboard lights. They will tell you if your care needs service.
– If you see a red light on your dash, do not drive the car—call your mechanic.
– If you see an amber light on your dash, call your mechanic for an appointment.
- Rotate your tires every 3000 miles or every 3 months (even more if you turn frequently).
- With jumper cables, always attach to the car with the dead battery first, starting with the red clips, then the black. Then start the car.
- Don’t let your car get below a quarter tank of gas. In older vehicles, condensation will put water in the tanks. In newer vehicles, the fuel pump could overheat.
- Replace your battery every 6 or 7 years.
- Don’t keep phone charger on when car is not running.
- The type of gas you use matters—use premium (91) so you don’t wear out spark plugs.
- Shell gas station products only work on other Shell products. Fill up at Chevron or other no name gas stations.
- Avoid squeaky brakes by not keeping your foot on the brake, unless necessary.
- Apply brakes firmer, later. It is better on your brakes than softly braking sooner.